What We teach you & What you will teach yourself?
Our Curriculum – Subjects of Yoga…
This is your God, your Work, your Tools, your Energy and your Path.
- Astanga Vinyasa Series-1
- Core Principles of Hatha Yoga Practice.
- Meditative pose
- Structuring and sequencing the postures
- Forward Bending pose
- Full health assessment on asana.
- Backward Bending pose
- Traditional sun salutation series
- Twisting pose
- Sun salutation with root mantra series
- Relaxation pose
- Sequence steps of doing asana confidently
- Inverted pose
- Moon salutation series
- Kneeling pose
- Joints and glands exercise
- Standing pose
- Balancing pose
- Point to point full body relaxation technique
- Yoga Nidra for insomnia
- Emotional body relaxation
- Minor and major chakra relaxation
- Deep causal body relaxation
Science of Breath ( Pranayama )
- Four qualities of yogic breathing
- What is pranic healing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing
- Stress and stress less related breathing techniques
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing
- What is pranayama?
- What are five sub prana in yogic science?
- Shetali and shetkari
- What is ida, pingala and sushumna ?
- Nadi shodhanam
- What is nadi?
- 1:1, 1:2 and 1:4 breathing for emotional purification
Mudras and Bandhas
- Yogic Gesture for stress related problems
- Internal mudra
- Healing Gestures for physical blockages
- Bandha for energy leakage
- Pranic gestures for awakening energy
- Importance of root lock
- Eye mudra
- Types of Locks in Yogic science
- Finger mudra
- History and origin of yoga
- Why we have disturbed mind, distracted mind, and stupefied mind in yogic science?
- What is yoga?
- What is celibacy and sex in yogic science?
- What is Hatha Yoga?
- Why we suffer?
- What is Ashtanga Yoga?( eight limbs of yoga)
- What made us to get disease in yogic science
- What is Raja Yoga?
- How to bend body to bend mind?
- What is ignorance?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science
- What is mind?
- Four foundational pillars of life
- Four faculties of mind field in yogic science
- What is practice mean in yogic science?
- Five layers of body in yogic science
- What is Ekagrah mean?
- What is knowledge and wisdom in yoga?
- What is kundalini?
- What is karma?
- What is chakra?
- What is sleep in yoga?
- What is nadi?
- Introduction to Ayurvedic science
- What is Nirodhah mean in yoga?
- What is Fear and love in yogic science?
- What is enlightenment and liberation in yoga?
Meditation and Concentration
- Breath awareness meditation
- Inner light meditation
- Chakra awareness meditation
- Body less meditation
- Mantra Awareness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Full moon meditation
- Third eye meditation
Art of Alignment and Adjustment workshops
- Workshop on hip opening
- Workshop on back bending
- Workshop on forward bending
- Workshop in twisting postures
Mantra Yoga and its importance
- What is mantra mean?
- What are the Types of Mantra?
- Chanting of Mantra
- Sanskrit Meaning of Different Mantras
- Mantra for universal master.
- Mantra for removing Obstacle.
- Mantra for Health.
- Mantra for removing fear of death.
- What is Om?
- How to create positive vibration or energy with Mantra yoga?
- Yogic skeletal and joints system
- Yogic physiology
- Yogic respiratory system
- Yoga safety while doing asana and pranyama practices
- Muscular system and usage of some important muscles in yogic exercise
- Nature of lunar energy, solar energy and neutral flow energy.
- Yogic anatomy of spinal cord and its importance
- Yogic counseling for therapy
- Yogic therapy like back problems, slip disk problems, diabetes,
- Usage of yogic techniques as therapy
- spinal deformation, thyroid and obesity.
- Yoga therapies on common disease like – Head ache, cold, sinus, migraine