Whether you are a seasoned yoga practitioner or a complete amateur, if you are dreaming of enabling yourself with an authorized certificate that enables you to impart the wellness and wisdom of yoga throughout the world, there are only a handful of places that you can trust to offer you the best training. While there is no denying the fact that Rishikesh is the unfathomable “yoga capital of the world,” pursuing your Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is just as good, if not more.
Here are a few things you can look forward to if you have chosen to undergo your Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal:
1. Absolute Tranquility: One of the basic fundamentals that yoga teaches you is to be able to balance your mind, body, and soul. Nepal, often regarded as one of the most beautiful countries in the world, has just the right amount of serenity and peacefulness that you require to achieve that balanced state. Blessed with one of the most gorgeous landscape and the snow-capped Himalayan peaks, Nepal’s scenery is not just soothing to the eyes but also to the mind and soul.
2. Affordable: Let’s face the truth. A regular yoga course in any other part of western world would probably dig a hole in your pocket, but a Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is extremely affordable and comes with an opportunity to taste the local cuisine, stay in one of the best accommodations in town, and practice yoga all day, every day within the lap of mother nature.
3. Spirituality: While there are various spiritual hubs all over the world and many within Asia as well, the calmness of Nepal’s temples and the sight of ever-smiling Tibetan monks spinning their hand-held prayer wheel is surely going to take all your stress away and leave you with an overwhelming stillness.
4. Adventure: A Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is not all about yoga, at least, it doesn’t have to be. Treated as one of the most adventurous countries in the world, Nepal is packed with adrenaline-pumping, heart-throbbing activities to do. Whether it’s a life-transforming trek of the Annapurna Circuit or a jaw-dropping paragliding experience, Nepal has it all!
5. Accessibility: Most countries allow a 150-day tourist visa for the country which means you have enough time to complete your course and yet explore the country as much as you like.
These reasons alone should tempt you to stop reading and start planning your Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal right away!
Also published on Medium.